Monday 19 January 2009

Me, myself and I

I just want to clarify that I am in no way "against" Christianity or any sensible religion that teaches good morals. I am against a certain breed of Christians who believe that they are holier than everyone else and who think they have the right to judge the lives of others using their own lives as examples of how to lead the perfect life. This only includes 2 people so far.



Also, I'm not against judging, as long as it is impartial and based on views from both sides. In most of my posts, I display one sided arguments, but I do not "judge" people who hold an alternative view or criticise them for it. If someone a) has an opposing point of view with decent points and b) will try to understand my view, then I want to hear their view too.



To all blog readers - thanks very much for reading this blog, and please take no offence. If you disagree, please leave a comment.



xx

1 comment:

  1. I has readd all ur post ... Uhhhh...
    and Hope u visit me back

    ReplyDelete